(3) śyāmal saritā prema mayī hai rādhā amṛta dhārā dhāra se ek būńda jo chalake ho jāye nistārā śaraṇa paḍe hai sudhlo hamārī tāro jīvana naiyā
(4) tu hai bhakti tu hai śakti tu hi hai jagamāyā terā cintana bandhana kāńṭe jisne bhī tujhe dhyāya śyāma prīiyā ham prema pujārī taro jīvana naiyā
TRANSLATION (Refrain): Radhe Radhe! Lover of Lord Syama! Please give us a new life. We have come to Your gateway empty handed. Please give us a new life.
1) You are the lover of Lord Krsna and are mad with His love. Lord Krsna without His flute is like a note without its sound and support. Please shower Your mercy upon us and grant us a new life.
2) Radhe Radhe! I eagerly await a new clean life. I have broken all false bonds and surrendered myself to Your lotus feet until death and beyond. After saying this, why have you become silent?
3) Lord Syama is the ocean of love for Radha who is the immortal river of nectar. In this river of nectar there is gold that flashes and shines. We surrender unto Your lotus feet and please straighten out my life.
4) You are devotional service as well as power. You are Jagamaya. For Your sake, I cut those relations which are irrelevant towards You. Oh Lover of Syama, we are worshippers of love. Please give us a new life.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2009 20:25:06 GMT -6 by Ekantin